We are looking for a talented Project Manager who can look at the bigger picture and translate our client’s vision. They must be able to anticipate clients’ needs, be solutions focused and importantly, be able to deal confidently with all clients.
In this role, the successful candidate can expect to undertake a wide range of duties which include:
- Provide input to clients’ budgets and programmes for the Project. Continually monitor these and liaise with the client over significant deviations affecting project outcomes.
- Coordinate and manage sub-consultants for supporting studies and designs, ensuring relevant issues are addressed to support development applications and approvals for construction.
- Coordinate and monitor project team members to ensure they focus their efforts on project deliverables to meet objectives to achieve client satisfaction.
- Inform management of potential new project opportunities with an existing or new client in line with company protocol.
The position would suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Reasonable knowledge in road, bulk earthworks, intersection, major/minor and trunk drainage systems, investigation, design and delivery.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the Civil Engineering industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in using Microsoft
A civil engineering degree is preferred but is not essential. A background in design would be advantageous.