As the independent point of contact and assessor of Works under Contract between the principal and contractor, we understand that the key to success during the construction phase is effective communication between all parties.
Our superintendents have extensive knowledge of construction techniques and processes associated with site remediation, demolition, bulk earthworks, pipe and trunk drainage, road and traffic infrastructure and other civil infrastructure works.
Combining a thorough understanding of Australian Standards General Conditions of Contract (AS4000 and AS2124) with expert negotiation skills, we are able to provide comprehensive and thorough resolutions of all claims to ensure that any potential set back is quickly and equitably resolved.
Services We Provide
- Superintendency of Works under Contract (WuC)
- Design reviews for constructability and safety
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Preparation of tender and contract documentation
- Tender assessment
- Independent project verification
- Monitor site WHS and environmental controls
- Defects liability monitoring
- Post construction handover