Situated in the heart of Penrith, Thornton is an award winning contemporary estate directly adjacent to Penrith train station. Thornton will ultimately deliver 2,000 new dwellings, commercial and retail space with over 7 ha of open space.
J. Wyndham Prince provided project management, civil engineering design and superintendency services for Stages 2B and 3B.
- Services coordination
- Consultant management
- Bulk earthwork modelling and presentation
- Road and stormwater pipe design
- Water sensitive urban design
- Wetland and central canal design
- Detention and water quality basin design
- Water quality modelling
- Hydraulic analysis
- Water cycle strategy
- Road and intersection design
- Traffic infrastructure planning
- Contract administration/superintendency
|Thornton won the 2015 UDIA NSW Meriton Award for Excellence – Winner Government Leadership for Urban Development|