We are seeking an experienced Superintendent’s Representative to work on subdivision and civil infrastructure projects in and around metro Sydney.
Day-to-day responsibilities involve representing the Superintendent when administering Works under Contract, typically in accordance with AS4000. You will act as the Principal’s agent in conveying instructions to contractors, perform site inspections, prepare pre-tender cost estimates, undertake reporting and liaise with stakeholders. Importantly, you will be able to manage client expectations whilst coordinating with the contractor.
Typical projects you would work on include residential and industrial subdivisions, site remediation, demolition, drainage works, industrial works, major earthworks, sporting facilities, major services, infrastructure and traffic facilities.
The position would suit someone with several years’ experience in a similar role. Knowledge of contract administration as well as a good understanding of service authority approvals and construction standards is essential.
Senior Civil Design Engineer
We currently have an opportunity for a talented Senior Civil Design Engineer to work on leading land development and civil infrastructure projects.
The successful candidate can expect to undertake the following duties:
- lead the design process
- produce engineering plans and reports relating to drainage and stormwater, road design, subdivision design, earthworks
- produce DA and CC documentation and drawings
- interpret client briefs
- collaborate within a multidisciplinary project environment
- be the key point of contact with clients
- prepare estimates of quantities
- prepare design reports, Safety in Design reports and other quality related documentation
The position would suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- qualified civil engineer
- minimum 7 years’ experience civil design experience
- experience in road and stormwater drainage design, bulk earthworks design, lot gradings and retaining wall design
- knowledge of relevant design standards, guidelines and regulations
- experience using 12D (preferred)
- experience dealing with clients
- excellent communication skills